You can make a difference - Join the ARTeMIS team!
We are constantly interested in expanding our group of employees with young talents, experienced developers and sales people, as well as other new, exciting and inspirational colleagues.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the ARTeMIS team? If so you are very welcome to send an electronic application with extensive resume and copies of relevant examination papers to: email@example.com. If you have any questions or if you would like further information about career opportunities in Structural Vibration Solutions you are welcome to contact us on telephone: +45 9635 4433.
Currently, we are looking for a new colleague for our sales team that can help strengthening sales in the northern and central part of Europe.
- Locating new customers and qualify these through direct contact and possible visits. The primary regions are Germany, Austria and Switzerland. However, other central and northern European countries are also targets.
- Setting up pre-sales activities such as technical onsite visits from our specialists and / or WebEx and Skype sessions.
- Participate in relevant German speaking events in vibration engineering. This could be EMAUG, VDI, DACH and others where our customers meet.
- Participate in relevant European vibration engineering conferences, such as ISMA and EuroDyn.
Qualifications and Skills
- +3 years of technical sales experience, preferably in the field of vibration and acoustic.
- Knowledge of modal analysis is preferred.
- Degree in Engineering or other technical field is preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent in German and English language. Company language is English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional international teams located in Denmark, Portugal and Macedonia.
- Experience in working remotely.
- An informal and enjoyable international working environment, where freedom with responsibility is the framework for all in our team.
- We respect the need for a good balance between work and family life.
- Performance-based and attractive salary.
Please send your application and CV to Palle Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.