Technical Software Sales Person, Portugal
We are looking for a technical sales person to join (immediately) our Sales Team based in Lisbon, Portugal, who is passionate about working in the sales area within Software for Operational Modal Analysis, Experimental Modal Analysis and Structural Health Monitoring. You drive for results and set your own ambitious targets.
- Identify new opportunities and generate revenue.
- Provide continuous verbal and written updates on forecast, opportunity, and territory plans.
- Work with Pre-Sales technical resources to gain complete understanding of customer needs and customize the appropriate solution.
- Present the value proposition to all levels within an organization.
- Qualify a high volume of prospects in and out of the pipeline.
- Working hours: 8 hours/day. To succeed there should be flexibility to adapt to the different time zones, as SVS sells worldwide.
- Work collaboratively with the administrative area.
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Ability to generate leads.
- Knowledge of CRM tools (Maintaining and updating client/leads records).
- Some knowledge (not mandatory) in the engineering software field.
- Fluent oral and written English. Other languages (e.g., Spanish, French, German) are a plus.
- Positive attitude.
- Teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional international teams located in Denmark, Portugal and Republic of Northern Macedonia.
- Ability to work remotely.
Who are We?
Structural Vibration Solutions A/S (SVS) is the developer of the ARTeMIS Modal software for Operational Modal Analysis. The company is focused on the mission to be the leading provider of Operational Modal Analysis solution in the world and to follow the vision to develop Structural Vibration Solutions that every engineer can use.
The company was founded March 1st, 1999 as a spin-off from Aalborg University in Denmark, ranked as Europe’s best engineering university. SVS’ patented software is today used e.g., by mechanical engineers for modal analysis of operating machinery and components, and by civil engineers for ambient vibration analysis of large structures like bridges and buildings.
Currently, SVS has more than 1000 customers that includes large companies like NASA, Boeing, Airbus, General Electric, Siemens, Vestas, Mazda, Wartsila. In addition, there are numerous engineering companies, hundreds of universities and research institutions and governmental institutions world-wide. The customers are using the SVS software in all kinds of applications ranging from mechanical structures such as aerospace launch vehicles, nuclear power generators, automotive, wind turbines to large civil engineering structures such as bridges, dams, and TV towers.
SVS is located at NOVI Science Park, which is one of northern Europe’s most respected science parks. The location plays an important role as NOVI Science Park secures the close relations between the company and the research from Aalborg University.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your CV (in English), by email to Palle Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.