Frequency Domain Operating Deflection Shapes
- Frequency domain animation of all test setups.
- Shape estimation using Phased Assigned Spectra (PAS) with respect to a specific reference channel.
- User choice of measurement type and unit of the shape.
- User choice of shape output value. Peak, Peak-to-Peak, RMS and Power available.
- Pick a frequency to animate the shape on various spectral diagrams or time-frequency spectrograms.
- View the animation as a movie or step through the movement, frequency step by frequency step.
- Store shapes for specific frequencies in a Shapes list.
- The measurements can be signal processed using the same Signal Processing Control dialog as used by the modal analysis techniques.
- AVI and GIF movie creation of animations.
Time Domain Operating Deflection Shapes
- Time domain animation test setup by test setup of all frequency content in the processed data./li>
- Animation can be made in displacements, velocities or accelerations. Integration filter can be configure by the user.
- Pick a segment in time to animate.
- View the animation as a movie or step through the movement, time step by time step.
- AVI movie creation of animations.